New OS delivers an enriched user experience for BlackBerry PlayBook tablet users
Waterloo, ON – Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM; TSX: RIM) announced that the new BlackBerry® PlayBook™ OS 2.0 will be released for download today. BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 delivers an enhanced tablet experience and allows you to use the BlackBerry PlayBook in new ways throughout the day – at work and at play.
“Building on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet’s proven web browsing, multimedia and multitasking strengths, the new BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 introduces a range of new communications and productivity enhancements as well as expanded app and content support,” said David J. Smith, SVP Mobile Computing, Research In Motion.
While Instagram only support i-devices, I went searching for Instagram like alternatives for #teamblackberry.
MOLOME™ is a easy & fun way to share your journey of life. Grab your phone, shoot a photo, choose from our 14 amazing filter effects and share it with your friends and family. You will also meet with MOLO, our sweet, lovely and energetic owl. MOLO will help you to have more fun shooting photo, applying his magical filters, and share your photos on MOLOME™ community, Twitter and Facebook page. MOLO will notify you when someone “Love” or comment your photo. That’s not all! This little owl got a special gift for those who shoot nice and lovely photos too. Install now and join us, and start sharing great moments from your journey of life. It is easy & fun. Key Features ♡ Fast camera access for instant sharing ♡ 14 magical filters, including the all time popular Vignette, Parlo, Croosy, Old Paper, Vintage, Sepia and Black & White ♡ New filters for MOLOME™ Blackberry release: Rainbow ♡ Sharing to MOLOME™ network, Facebook and Twitter ♡ Earn Badges ♡ Follow and view Friends’ photos ♡ View Popular photos ♡ Love and comment photos ♡ Notification ♡ Easy view and update your own profile & photo ♡ Optimize performance for Blackberry devices ♡ Fast upload speed ♡ 100% free and unlimited photo uploads ♡ 640×480 screen resolution are fully supported MOLOME™ is a cross-platform photo sharing social network for smartphone users worldwide. It is free and it will always be free for everyone to use.
InstaPhoto for the BlackBerry PlayBook is a sweet app that allows you to choose from a library of 25 preset effects you can apply to your photos for all kinds of camera happy fun.
Along with standard effects, InstaPhoto also has plenty of special filters including periscope and retro poster. The app is super easy to use so you’ll have no problems getting up and running, and anything you create you can share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and more. Features include:
- Camera integration runs directly within app, allowing you to take a photo and start instantly!
- Images save to a custom gallery folder, and are featured when you load the app, or you can opt to view the latest uploads on Twitter from your friends!
- Large preview images allow you to see an effect clearly before making a selection.
- Simple controls with stunning pre-set effects, it’s easy for anyone to use with just a tap of the finger
- Quick rending, no long loading times for an effect.
- Unique effects creating interesting themes for your photos; periscope, mugshots, HUDs and many more!
InstaPhoto is available now for $2.99 in BlackBerry App World. Grab it from the link below. Keep reading for more screens and full list of photo effects.
InstaPhoto for BlackBerry PlayBook
- Tilt Shift
- 1962 – Simulate the effect of an old, black and white film strip.
- Aquarius – Cool green-blue with just a small dash of orange.
- Aries – Reds and orange converge for a warm effect.
- Black & White
- Bohemian – Release your inner flower-child with a decorative border and warm colors.
- Burnout – Brightens the center of your image with burnt edges.
- Cool Breeze – Light and breezy with cyan tones.
- Dusk – Dulls your images colors and adds a touch of grit.
- Gothic – Subtle orange and purple splash your image with a night feeling.
- HUD – See your image through a heads-up-display in the sky.
- Midnight – Intensifies a splash of orange with dark, burnt purple edges.
- Mug Shot – Frame yourself, your friends, or your pets!
- Noir – Intense blacks in a black and white image.
- Number 6 – A playful combination of turquoise and orange with subtle texture.
- Periscope – Creates the effect of peering up through a periscope in the night.
- Polaroid – Create the look of a polaroid with a slight purple tone.
- Ravage – Rough your images up with this effect.
- Retro Poster – Grunge edges and rays radiate from your featured image.
SLR – View your image as though in the view finder of a SLR camera.
- Spotlight – Burns a corner of your image with bright light.
- Sunset Swirl – Bath your image in warm color, and adorned with a swirling border.
- Taped – Tape up those corners and show off that image!
- Torn – Torn and folded, with its colors fading away like an old poster.
- Vintage Postcard – Snap a shot on holiday and send off your own vintage postcard!
OS 126.96.36.199 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900
Download Bold 9900 OS 188.8.131.52 from:
*DISCLAIMER* – This is an unofficial RIM software release. If you choose to , do so at your own risk! N4BB.COM is not responsible for any malfunctions or abnormalities that may occur.
Joining the few other carriers that already have the device, Rogers has put the WhiteBlackBerry Bold 9900 up for sale on their website. As expected, no price change came along with the new color so it’s still set at $170 on a new 3-year contract but if you prefer your BlackBerry in white, then by all means — go get yourself one, before Kevin buys them all.Plus, if the Bold 9900 isn’t your thing — the Curve 9360 is also available now in white.